A good place to keep track of own daily work.
“This is going to impact every operating model.”
The Industrial Revolution, now also known as the First Industrial Revolution, was the transition to new manufacturing processes in Europe and the United States, in the period from about 1760 to sometime between 1820 and 1840. This transition included going from hand production methods to machines, new chemical manufacturing and iron production processes, the increasing use of steam power and water power, the development of machine tools and the rise of the mechanized factory system. The Industrial Revolution also led to an unprecedented rise in the rate of population growth | GV.
Do you want to post an article and have a backlink to your website?
It is FREE!
- How To Begin Successful Industrial MarketingIn fact, most industrial manufacturers are practically already set up for an inbound marketing program — they just don’t know it yet. Think about all the spec sheets, research, data, and product catalogs you have just lying around on a … Read more
- China’s industrial profits grow at fastest in eight months, but sustained recovery uncertain – ReutersBEIJING (Reuters) – Profits at China’s industrial firms grew at the fastest pace in eight months in November, but broad weakness in domestic demand remains a risk for company earnings next year. FILE PHOTO: A worker pours molten iron into … Read more
- These were 2019’s GIFs of the year and I Oop!Like all great snippets of three-second cinema, "And I Oop" rapidly became a full-fledged cultural sensation. The immortal oop-er here is drag star Jasmine Masters 2019 was the year people finally let go of their last vestiges of politeness and … Read more
- Understanding the Benefits of HVLS FansNothing is as critical as the air we breathe, but managing IAQ can be challenging. High-volume, low-speed (HVLS) fans can mobilize and destratify large volumes of air in any facility. This enables HVAC systems to operate more efficiently while optimizing … Read more
- 3 Industrial Marketing Ideas That Grow Your BusinessJust as reaching the right audience is crucial, what's also important is providing them with the content they need. Marketing is playing a more important role by being the medium of education that gets prospects to sales. To get prospects … Read more
- How To Succeed In The Fourth Industrial Revolution: 5 Key Insights From Intel’s New “Accelerate Industrial”Manager Technical Industrial Engineer working and control robotics with monitoring system software … [+] and icon industry network connection on tablet. AI, Artificial Intelligence, Automation robot are Getty Today Intel released “Accelerate Industrial”, a new study on the evolution and future of Industry … Read more